Members have an active input into the strategic and operational direction of the group. A key characteristic of the Facey Group is the dedication of its grower members to the development of knowledge relevant to their local conditions. The group encourages the personal development of members and the community by continually providing quality information and training on a range of issues along with the array of extremely successful events.
- Quality training targeted to your needs.
- Interacting with a dynamic group of people who share a common goal of improving profitability of farming while building a better environment.
- Hosting the Facey Group satellite site or other trail sites with access to all data.
- Free or reduced entry to field days, seminars and workshops for every person in your farm business.
- Exclusive invitations to educational forums.
- Free exclusive copies of field day & trial result booklets.
- Attracting funding for environmental works.
- Obtaining funding through the aid of Facey Group staff.
- Working with funding bodies who provide unique information and technical expertise to Facey Group members.
- Attend world class events throughout Australia.
- Networking with outstanding sponsors, who work with the Facey Group to benefit members.
- Realistically effecting the future direction of farming in your region in Western Australia.
Membership Types & Costs
Full membership – is available to any business engaged full or part time in farming. The cost is $385 (includes GST) per year per business and covers everyone within that business.
Associate membership - is available to small agricultural supply/service businesses who do not wish to become sponsors. Associate membership costs $385 (includes GST) per year per business.